The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
MORE THAN 80 MILLION COPIES SOLD
Nominated as one of America’s best-loved novels by PBS’s The Great American Read
While in Paris, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is awakened by a phone call in the dead of the night. The elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum, his body covered in baffling symbols. As Langdon and gifted French cryptologist Sophie Neveu sort through the bizarre riddles, they are stunned to discover a trail of clues hidden in the works of Leonardo da Vinci—clues visible for all to see and yet ingeniously disguised by the painter.
Even more startling, the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion—a secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci—and he guarded a breathtaking historical secret. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle—while avoiding the faceless adversary who shadows their every move—the explosive, ancient truth will be lost forever.
robert langdon series dan brown collection 5 books set (angels and demons, the da vinci code, the lost symbol, inferno, origin)$58.99
Dan Brown Robert Langdon series 6 books collection set. Titles in the set are: Digital Fortress, Angel & Demons, Deception Point, The Da vinci Code, The Lost Symbol and Inferno.
Get Ready for Action and Adventure!
Meet Nicholas Foxe and his team of Code Hunters…
- In Afghanistan, a young boy stumbles into a fierce firefight.
- An Army Ranger makes a snap decision that sets in motion events beyond his imagination.
- In New Mexico, caver Tom Littleton discovers a 10,000-year-old coded tablet far too advanced for ancient people to have created it.
- In Boston, Rachael Friedman, a leading physics professor, unlocks a key to the mysterious code.
- And in Italy, a violin maker and his autistic daughter show the way to a secret chamber where a medieval scholar has locked away more clues.
Wealthy adventurer Nicholas Foxe leads this unlikely team to solve the mystery of the code. But dark forces threaten to destroy The Tablet and the people who know about it…
- The Televangelist who intends to profit from his “religious” interpretation of The Tablet.
- A Washington Senator who secretly serves a powerful constituent.
- The mysterious Texan who foresees extraordinary wealth by owning The Tablet.
- A Bombmaker in Queens who serves the latest in destructive products.
The Code Huntersis a Thriller for the reader who:
- Wants the Adventure of Indiana Jones,
- Likes the pace and puzzles of The Da Vinci Code,
- Or just enjoys a Mystery Page-Turner.
Before the multi-million, runaway bestseller The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown set his razor-sharp research and storytelling skills on the most powerful intelligence organization on earth–the National Security Agency (NSA)–in this thrilling novel, Digital Fortress.
When the National Security Agency’s invincible code-breaking machine encounters a mysterious code it cannot break, the agency calls its head cryptographer, Susan Fletcher, a brilliant, beautiful mathematician. What she uncovers sends shock waves through the corridors of power. The NSA is being held hostage…not by guns or bombs but by a code so complex that if released would cripple U.S. intelligence.
Caught in an accelerating tempest of secrecy and lies, Fletcher battles to save the agency she believes in. Betrayed on all sides, she finds herself fighting not only for her country but for her life. It is a battle for survival―a crucial bid to destroy a creation of inconceivable genius that threatens to obliterate the balance of world power…for all time.
This edition of the book is the deluxe, tall rack mass market paperback.
Halfway through her Ph.D., Jennifer Jaine’s faith has been shaken. She has become convinced that the Catholic church’s authority is based on a lie. Desperate to prove herself wrong, she goes to the Vatican, only to be caught up in an international hunt for the truth about the church, the Pope, and how Jesus intended his followers to live their faith.A stolen artifact, a mysterious murder, and an escaping intruder lead Jennifer from the Vatican to the streets of Rome to the Cave Church of St. Peter in Turkey, where she discovers a secret that could delegitimize the Pope. Chased by scheming cardinals and the trigger-happy head of Vatican security, assisted only by an elderly professor, the son of an Italian Mafioso, and a mysterious—but handsome—Turk, Jennifer must decide whether to become complicit in the church’s duplicity or shake the foundations of the planet’s most dominant religion.“This fast-paced and intriguing work will hook readers from the first page to the last, leaving them wanting more.” BookLife Prize-2107 by Publishers Weekly.